Depth Filter Cartridges
Waco Filters offers depth filter cartridges in several different materials (polypropylene, cotton, polyester, nylon, glass, and polyolefin) for broad chemical compatibility. Waco Filter’s micron ratings range from 1μ-100μ and lengths from 9.75″ to 40″. Designed to be a cost-effective solution to remove solids and larger particulates across applications.
- High Loading Capacity
- Effective Removal of Various Sized Particulate
- Nominal and Absolute Filtration
- High Flow Rates
- Cost Effective
- Minimal Clogging
- Prefiltration in municipal water treatment plants to remove sediment and larger particles
- Filtration in industrial water recycling and process water treatment.
Chemical and Petrochemical
- Protection of downstream processes by using depth filters as prefilters.
- Clarification and particle removal from chemical solutions
- Filtration in specialty chemical manufacturing
Food and Beverage
- Clarification and particle removal in beverages like soda, beer, wine, and juices
- Removal of impurities and sediments from cooking oils
- Filtration of food products for improved quality and safety
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
- Prefiltration of cell culture media to remove particles and debris
- Clarification of bulk drug intermediates
- Upstream filtration in vaccine production
- Removal of particles and contaminants in upstream ultrapure water used in semiconductor production
- Filtration in the component manufacturing process
As well as many more including but not limited to automotive, oil, gas, cosmetics, personal care, mining, metal, textiles, paints, coatings, and wastewater treatment.